Feb 1, 2011

A blustery Day!!

BRRRRRRRRRRR (this is an icy color right?)


This is Arizona! I did not dress appropriately for today's weather.  I never quite believe the weather button on my ipod... today I should've (tomorrow I'm probably going to wear this embarrassing, but oh so warm, hat to fight off the chills).   Fortunately I found solace in the kitchen :)

The College Cuisine that warmed me right up... 

  • Lemon Lift Hot Tea
  • A delicious turkey melt >
  • Southwest soup>
  • Baked Apple slices 


 Notice the avocado??? Well you should because it made both of these meals TOP NOTCH.  Safeway was kind enough to sell them to me at an amazing price: 2/$1!!!! That's quite the deal for those of you who do not eat avocado (FREAKS!!!)  I love them too much..... Oh well you'll probably see tons of avocado related dishes if I am to remain a happy girl :)




<The Latte I made yesterday and wish I could drink right now... 






The Mini-Music Marathon that warmed my soul... 
  • Midnight Coward: Stars
  • Red Light: The Strokes
  • Does This Mean You're Moving On: The Airborne Toxic Event
  • Yes I'm Cold: Chris Bathgate
  • Ali In the Jungle: The Hours
  • Paranoia in B-Flat Major: The Avett Brothers
  • Cameras: Matt & Kim
  • You Don't Know Me: Ben Folds Five Featuring Regina Spektor 
  • My Body: Young The Giant
  • Clark Gable: The Postal Service
  • Lovesick Mistake: Erin McCarley
  • Smooth Criminal: Alien Ant Farm
  • Unknown Brother: The Black Keys
  • If I Ever Leave This World Alive: Flogging Molly 
  • Ramblin' Man: The Allman Brothers
Gahhhh I wish I could just listen to music curled up in my bed alllllll day long tomorrow....
A girl can dream!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment