Feb 5, 2011

It's like listening to the radio....

Oh hey!

This is how my friend described one of his favorite albums.  Do you know what he means? I don't.  My guess is that the songs styles are varied within the album.... I don't know. I am hoping that giving it a listen will provide clarity; if not I shall inquire further and report back to you (unless this is a perfectly clear explanation to you and I am just out of the loop. It happens).

I made one of my dearest friends a mix CD today (I really love making/receiving mixes (really LOVE))!



What do you think? I hope she enjoys it!! It's always hard for me to make the first mix for someone... okay it's hard for me to make mixes for anyone other than Gianna.  It's fun though (plus it gives me an excuse to sit around listening to music b/c I'm, ya know, doing something productive.... right? kinda?)

-dreaming of Coachella
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment