Feb 8, 2011

Word Press-postaweek challenge

Hey There,

So I really like some of the suggestions that I have been reading in the Word Press postaweek challenge.  I decided that I might as well give it a whirl!  I figured I would conduct my response posts on tumblr....

TUMBLR ROCKS

I just wrote my first response on there... You should probably check it out :)
What are your blogging goals?  I'm trying this little project out because I just need something to keep my whirling mind focused and occupied!

My friend was telling me about a photo project she and her roommate are embarking on.  Every Sunday they are going out to take pictures on the psychology of religion.  I really can't wait to see what they come up with (mostly because I know they will end up with beautiful pictures).  The main reason I love blogging (even though I'm so new!) is that it is so inspiring.  Sorry for being so cheesy but I really do love seeing so many people creating projects for themselves and all of the varied interests.  It's amazing! I am trying to find a project that I can get really passionate about and the only way it's going to happen is to keep testing and exploring! Any suggestions?

                                                                                praying for inspiration
                                                                             -Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment