Jan 24, 2011

An Introductory Letter


      Dear World,
      
I will do my best to share things that are at least somewhat interesting. I'm hoping that won't be too difficult to accomplish. I have just started another spring semester at ASU so I'm sure that will provide plenty of great reading material.  I love, LOVE music. I watch wayyyy too many movies.  I bake as often as I can find an adequate excuse to make something tasty (my wanting to eat every baked good in the world is NOT an adequate excuse).  Scrapbooking and crafting occurs when I have the time.  Other than that I love trying new restaurants/recipes/food FOOD FOOD.  That's enough for now, Stats in the morning (aren't you just jealous ;) ).

                                                 -Sincerely, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment